Advanced Special Inspection, Inc. provides staff augmentation/broker services to companies and building departments that need assistance with staffing. Below are several ways that ASI can simplify operations, increase productivity and reduce overall inspection costs.
- ASI covers all California juristictions and certifications including ICC, ACI, OSHPD, DSA, AWS/CWI, ASNT, NACE, LADBS, LA County, and much more. If it involves structural inspection and/or non-destructive testing, ASI can cover it
- With a huge roster of experienced Inspectors and technicians we have the ability to staff ANY project in California, big or small. Most of our inspectors carry multiple licenses which allow them to inspect multiple trades.
- ASI’s Inspectors are instructed to represent the client by adhering to its protocol and documentation requirements to ensure seamless uniformity to the end-customer.
- Inspection Management and conflict resolution is where ASI stands apart. Our goal is to provide a superior level of service to our clients’ customers.
- ASI will eliminate the need for extensive record-keeping. We keep a current copy of every inspector’s resume and certifications on file. ASI also carries all appropriate insurances.
- ASI is a certified CA Small Business Enterprise (SBE). Team-up with us, to win government projects by providing “small business” services as part of an SBE contract obligation.
- Let ASI handle dispatch operations. Simply call us with the job information, we will handle the rest. We can either assist with current operations, or provide a full-service dispatch operation. Last-minute or emergency inspections are no problem.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
- Improve financial position by turning fixed employment costs into variable costs
- Maintain necessary staffing levels and expertise without hiring or layoffs
- Minimize liability and risk factors
- Save on work comp. premiums, health & retirement benefits, and employment taxes
- Eliminate recruiting and record maintenance costs
- Eliminate the cost of day-to-day management of inspectors
ASI Currently provides staffing services to dozens of inspection companies, geotechnical & engineering firms, and labs throughout California. Inspection staffing is one of our primary services and we believe no other company does it better. ASI’s foundation is built upon honesty, integrity, and ethical business practices.
Simple and affordable, ASI’s rates will fit any budget. Paperwork and billing is processed weekly to ensure timely turnaround.